Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good to be back in Oregon


Hello folks out there in blogland. I just got back from a vacation in St. John, New Brunswick, Canada. Why go to Canada? My wife's family immigrated there from Ireland during the potato famine of the 1840's and she has a lot of cousins that we've been intending to meet for many years.

I must say. Canada made me homesick for Oregon, just as Oregon makes me homesick for Texas. Dorito Nachos with "fromage?" Wow.

Things were way more expensive there in Canada than they are here in Oregon, just like Oregon is way more expensive than Texas.

Kilometers thew me off to. It's good to be back.

2 comments:

Salem Man said...

Good to have you back Tex. Did you bring back my prescriptions? It's funny how if you leave Oregon in the summer you miss it.

Texas Ambassador said...

Thanks, Salem Man. Forgot what was ailing you, so no prescriptions. Have you tried Mexico?